Rules of publication in the journal
- General rules:
- Research that has not previously been published in any other scientific journal or as part of a research or a chapter of a book is accepted.
- The research should not exceed 8000 words so that the total number of search pages is 20 pages (including all attachments such as paintings, maps, shapes and tables). Additional fees (EGP 30 per additional page)
- Research is accepted in the field of tourism studies, hotels and tourist guidance,
- Research is accepted in Arabic or English.
- The research should include the following contents: the title of the research, a summary of the research of no more than 200 words, the research, bibliography, images, figures and illustrations if any are numbered according to the research.
- The first page lists all the data of the researcher or researchers conducting the research; including data: name, current job, university name, telephone, mailing address, e-mail
.- The text of the search will be using the MS Word writing system to have the font size 12 for the English language and 10 for references and the font size14 for the Arabic language and 12 for references. The font used for English researches is Times New Roman and for Arabic researches is Arabic Simplified Arabic
- Images are scanned at least 300 dpi and saved in TIFF or JPG files-The size of images should not exceed 20% of the search volume, and is presented in a separate file when submitting the research for publication.
- It is the responsibility of the author of the research to obtain permission to use a scientific material with the right to print, and this includes photocopies of the material previously published.
2. Rules of writing
The rules specified in the template must be followed, which is published on the journal's website http://jfth.alexu.edu.eg/index.php/jfth
A-Preliminary submission of the research: The researcher provides a softcopy of the research sent to the e-mail of the scientific journal email@example.com, or on a CD
B - Final submission of the research:
The researcher provides a softcopy of the research after making the requested modifications and has to follow the rules of publication mentioned above.
The researcher pays the publishing fees which are:
• 800 Egyptian pounds for Egyptian researchers (the first part 300 pounds revision fees and the second part 500 pounds publication fees after the acceptance of the research)
• $ 200 for non-Egyptian researchers.
• 400 pounds for the college researcher.
• Each researcher receives one copy of the Journal Issue free of charge and 5covers. In case more copies are requested, the researcher should address the administration
• Research may not be published in another scientific journal.
• Attach the researcher's data; name - job - address - telephone / e-mail
Evaluation of research
The research shall be evaluated by a specialized scientific advisory board according to the specialization of the research formed by the administration of the journal. The researcher shall be informed of the results of the evaluation. The researcher should complete all the required modifications in a period not exceeding one month to complete the publication procedures.
Advisory Board of the JournalThe scientific journal of the Faculty of Tourism and Hotels uses a group of senior distinguished professors in the various scientific disciplines that the journal aims to publish its research, as an advisory body for reviewing research papers and providing consultations aimed at developing the journal and improving the level of research.